If your clinical team has shared a Pathway with you, they believe you are a good candidate for a self-managed, digital care program, and that you can get back to your normal routine without traveling back and forth to the clinic.
In this article, we'll walk you through the account setup process so you can start managing your care.
- Get started by tapping the link your provider shared in your email or text message.
- Enter an email address and password, then select Continue. Alternatively, you can login with your existing Google, Apple, or Microsoft account.
- You'll be prompted to authorize Pathways to access your account. Select Accept to continue.
- You can now create your account. Enter your name and date of birth, then select I Verify This Information is Correct to continue.
- Finally, review the communication agreement to determine whether you consent to have MedBridge communicate with you about your program. By accepting this agreement, you may receive text or email reminders about your program, helping you keep on track with your recovery.
After you've logged in, the first thing you should do is complete your baseline assessment. This lets you see how you improve as you progress through your Pathway.
Once your assessment is complete, you can review your assigned exercises and education, log activity, and more.