If you've forgotten your password or need to change it, you can easily do so from the Patient Portal.
To recover your username or reset your password on the Patient Portal,
- Head to www.medbridgego.com
- If you are prompted to enter an access code, select "Sign In" next to the text "Already have an account?" Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Select "Forgot your username or password?"
- You'll be prompted to confirm your name, birth date, and access code. Your access code can be found in the text or email your provider sent you, or on your printed home program. If you cannot find your access code, contact your provider.
- Select "Verify Account"
- On the next screen, you'll be presented with your current username, if you have created one, and be prompted to enter a new password.